TEOONRAM MAHARAJ is
the Heart and Soul of PREM PRAKASH
MANDAL. He was full of Bhakti & Shakti.
He appeared on this earth on Saturday 6th July 1887
in the noble family of Phoolvanshi Kshatriya of a beautiful village Khando
near holy bank of river Sindhu. His father Bhakt Chellaram was a pious
person and mother Smt. Krishna Devi was a true devotee of Supreme Lord.
His divine personality attracted the masters, of all
fields to join His followings that rapidly grew to thousands of which
100 were saints of highest purity.
He asserted spiritual equality of all people. He and
his saints travelled tirelessly throughout the society and by love and
compassion, purged it of its maipractices, addiction and superstitions.
Welcoming one and all, he crowned them with ultimate liberation. Satguru
Maharaj were very humble and pious. One day two people came to Amrapur
Asthan to pay their respect to Satguru Maharaj. They took off their chappals
and were about to sit down on 'assan' kept for Satguru Maharaj, when temple
keepers stopped them. Satguru Maharaj who just walked in interjected "Even
flies and ants walk around that seat .... These are holy people. Are they
not worthier than ants and flies?"
Acharya Satguru Swami Teoonram Maharaj merged in Supreme
Lord in May 1942, enriching humanity with
several spiritual centres, Amrapur Asthan and treasure
of spiritual wisdom in one scripture-Prem Prakash Granth.
But most of all promised to remain ever-present on
earth through a succession of enlightened gurus who are in constant rapport
His spiritual successors are Satguru Swami Sarvanand
Maharaj, Satguru Swami Shanti Prakash Maharaj and presently today Satguru
Apart from this he produced many other enlightened
pious saints of Prem Prakash Mission viz :
• Swami Gwalanandji Maharaj,
• Swami Gurumukhdasji Maharaj,
• Swami Madhavdasji Maharaj,
• Swami Basantramji Maharaj,
• Swami Chandan Prakashji Maharaj,
• Swami Dharamdasji Maharaj,
• Swami Arjan Devji Maharaj,
• Swami Prem Anandji Maharaj,
• Swami Uddhavdasji Maharaj,
• Swami Jeevan Muktji Maharaj,
• Swami Atmanaudji Maharaj,
• Swami Satya Prakashji Maharaj,
• Swami Jai Prakashji Maharaj,
• Swami Murlidharji Maharaj,
• Swami Gangaramji Maharaj,
• Swami Sarup Prakashji Maharaj,
• Swami Chetan Prakashji Maharaj, and many many others.
Chat With The Webmaster:
Brought To You By
Copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved